services on the St. Paul PAA Sport Registration website. By accepting the
our collection, storage, use and disclosure of your personal information as
acceptance for new users and is otherwise effective on June 6, 2008.
You can browse the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any
personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information,
you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal
information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information to our
servers located in the United States. We may collect and store the following
personal information: email address, physical contact information, and other
information you provide to register for a sport; correspondence through the
Site, and correspondence sent to us; computer sign on data, statistics on page
views, traffic to and from the Site; other information, including IP address and
standard web log information.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their
marketing purposes. Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to
provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. You agree
that we may use your personal information to
• provide the services and customer support you request
• collect fees, and troubleshoot problems
• prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities,
• customize, measure, and improve our services and the Site content and layout
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements,
enforce our policies, or protect individual rights, property, or safety. We may
also share your personal information with
• service providers under contract who help with our business operations; such as fraud investigations, bill collection, and affiliate and rewards programs
• law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity; In such events we will disclose name, city, state, telephone number, email address, User ID history, fraud complaints, and bidding and listing history. Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
flow, customize our services, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote
trust and safety. A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
• Most cookies are session cookies, meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
• You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of this Site.
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters, and
special characters and do not disclose your password to anyone. If you do share
your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are
responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose
control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal
information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf.
Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should
immediately notify us and change your password.
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
You can see, review and change most of your personal information by logging
into the Site. Generally, we will not manually modify your personal information
because it is very difficult to verify your identity remotely. You must promptly
update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate. Once you make a
public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it. Upon your request,
we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as
soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance
with applicable law. We do retain personal information from closed accounts in
order to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve
disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, and take other
actions otherwise permitted by law.
Your information is stored on our service provider’s servers located in the
United States. Our service provider treats data as an asset that must be
protected and they use many tools to protect your personal information against
unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties
may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and
other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from
the Site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do
not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or
private communications will always remain private.
addresses only the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. If you
disclose your information to others, different rules may apply to their use or
disclosure of the information you disclose to them. Since St. Paul PAA does not
control the privacy policies of third parties, you are subject to the privacy
policies of those third parties. We encourage you to ask questions before you
disclose your personal information to others.
the Site. All amended terms automatically take effect 30 days after they are
initially posted on the Site. If your questions are not answered online, you may
write to us at:
St. Paul PAA
313 N. State St.
Westerville, OH 43082